Special Reception and Concert at the Konrad Adenhauer Conference Center, Mishkenot Shaananim in Jerusalem, with German Christian leaders and local Holocaust survivors organized by the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem in partnership with Helping Hands Coalition.
On Thursday 19 January 2012, the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem was hosting a high-ranking delegation of German and Austrian Christian pastors and ministry leaders for a series of events marking the 70th anniversary of the Wannsee Conference, the infamous meeting of Nazi officials which decided upon the “Final Solution of the Jewish Question”.
Outstanding concert was performed by Vesna Buehler, and the special ensamble from the Christian Music and Art Academy of Stuttgart.
- Jürgen Bühler, Executive Director of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem
- Andre Gasiorowski, President of the Helping Hand Coalition
- General Roman Jagiel – President of the Association of Wounded Jewish Soldiers who Fought Nazis
- Rev. Ingolf Ellßel, Chairman of the Pentecostal European Fellowship
- Rev. Siegfried Tomaszewski, European Director of Christ for all Nations
- Rev. Gerry Klein, Director of the Bible College at Bad Gandersheim
- Claus Philippin, President of International Christian Chamber of Commerce – Germany
- Hannelore Illgen, representative of the Federation of Pentecostal Churches in Germany
- Karl-Heinz Geppert, Director of the Aki Liebenzell Communities
- Martin Baron, prominent Christian Businessman and Author
- Karl Klanner, National Director of ICEJ – Austria
- Gottfried Bühler, Executive Director of ICEJ – Germany
- Dietmar Kern, Board Member of Initiative 27 January, Christians for Israel – Germany
- Friedemann Meussling, Director of the Christian Music and Art Academy of Stuttgart